Monday 8 March 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge ~ Challenge #411

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch


Here's my card. I turned it into a gate fold card.



I started by die cutting some bright pink cardstock with Simon Says STAMP's Heart of Roses die. For the background, I fussy cut the red heart to go behind the Heart of Roses die cut. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Handwritten Sentiments stamped on a scrap of white cardstock which I trimmed into a double fishtail banner. I found some light pink patterned paper for the background of the front of the gate fold card.

We'd love to see what you create using our sketch as inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect! great make! Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.