Sunday 14 March 2021

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Revisiting Challenge #514

We're halfway through our current challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Our challenge is

I most definitely am liking the theme of our current challenge. Here's my card


I started by stamping the image using Newton's Nook's Newton's Birthday Balloons stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers (B02 C2, C5, G05, R11, R35). I trimmed the panel to 2.75" x 3.75" and matted with a light blue. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set and Hero Arts Summer Sky ink. I just noticed that my two cards for this challenge use the same sentiment wording from two different stamp sets. 

There is still time to join our cat themed challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.