Saturday 13 March 2021

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge # 193

Time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS


This month, our code word is SHAPES. That could mean the shape of the card - circle, square; shapes on the card - triangles, hexagons; and any other idea where one could see "shapes" on your creation. Here's my card


For my card, I dusted off my Stampin' Up Triangle Punch. True confession, I had never used it before! I picked up my Christine Adolph Boho 6x6 paper pad and chose some patterned papers and punched out triangles. I arranged them toward the bottom of the card and adhered them, when I like the design. Using a scrap of light gray cardstock, I stamped the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's Sentiment Type stamp set and Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. I cut the scrap into a double fishtail banner.

We'd love to see your "shape" creations. The challenge runs for 2 weeks.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love the papers you used for this design Sue - and it would be a great way to use up snippets too. LOL at you never using the punch before but every craft item has its moment to shine! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.