Wednesday 9 October 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Celebrating World Card Making Day All Month Long

Is there anything better than a month of card making? Unfortunately, things like work, laundry, cooking, other chores seem to get in the way. However, I cherish time to be crafty. Our sponsor this month at Die Cut Divas is My Favorite Things.They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their online store. Thank you My Favorite Things for your generosity.


Our challenge is an "easy" one. It's ANYTHING GOES on a card!

Here's my card


For my card, I used My Favorite Things' Show of Support Die-namics die set. I die cut the flowers, stems, leaves from white cardstock and added color with distress inks (fossilized amber, wilted violet, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry) and Concord & 9th's Eucalyptus ink, applied with mini ink blending brushes. I die cut a panel using My Favorite Things' Stitched Square STAX Die-namics die set and white cardstock. I added some shabby shutters distress ink on the lower part of the panel and glued the flowers, stems and leaves in place. I adhered the panel to a gray A2 card panel and stamped the sentiment using Hero Art's Year Round Sentiments and Gina K Design's Soft Stone ink. To complete my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.

We'd love for you to find some time to make a card for our month long "World Card Making Day" event and add it to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. The flowers come front and center with this lovely card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.