Saturday 12 October 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #469

There's a new challenge starting at Addicted to CAS. I really love it when we have a code word that really makes me think - like our next code word.


Here's my card


For my card, I started by randomly inking an A2 panel of kraft cardstock with gathered twigs distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush. I then embossed the wood panel using Sizzix/Stampin' Up's Woodgrain embossing folder and cut to 3" x 4 1/4". I die cut the little "window" with a Sizzix circle die. For the little critter, I used Unity Stamps' Meow, Purr, Baa stamp set. I stamped the little mouse with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock and added color with Copic markers C1, C2, R32. To make the background less stark, I added some tumbled glass distress ink, applied with a mini ink blending brush. I cut the little critter and glued it in place behind the "window". For the sentiment, I stamped it using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental on a scrap of pink cardstock with Concord & 9's Dove ink. I trimmed the pink cardstock to a sentiment strip and glued it in place. I adhered the wood panel to a cream A2 cardbase to complete my card.

We'd love to see your "WOOD" creations in our gallery. Please remember to keep your creations clean and simple!

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.