Sunday 13 October 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #276

It's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards. For the next two weeks, our challenge will be



Here's my card


For my card, I started with a white A2 card panel and Pink & Main's Mask It Circle stencil. I positioned it in place using my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion. I used Honey Bee Stamps' Celebrate stencil (3 layering stencils) which I received as part of Crop & Create Delivered Spring 2022. I added the streamers and confetti using distress inks (picked raspberry, ripe persimmon, carved pumpkin, tumbed glass, mermaid lagoon) applied with mini ink blending brushes. I also added some tumbled glass along the edges of the circle mask to help define the circle. I die cut three balloons from vellum using My Favorite Things' Wishes & Balloons dies. I used some silver thread for the balloon strings. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Furry Cat & Box stamp set and was stamped with Concord & 9th's Dove ink. To complete my card, the panel was adhered to a white A2 card base with double sided tape.

We'd love to see how you' re inspired by our sketch. Add your creations to our gallery.


Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

4 comments:

  1. awesome love the dimension on the ribbon the shadow gave it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like its party time, what a clever interpretation of the sketch

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am so happy for be Guest Designing with the AAA Challenge Team for this challenge. Thanks for having me. Your design is very clever. I love your sky full of confetti and streamers, and the three balloons are a brilliant finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sue. Love the subtle streamers and confetti in the sponged circle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.