Monday 14 October 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #599

For those in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving! For those in the US, Happy Columbus Day! It was nice having a day off. I'm finally getting around to writing this blog post, after sleeping in and also having a nap. LOL!

We have a new challenge starting today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch.


Here's my card

For my card, I die cut various sprigs using Paper Smooches' Foliage 1 Wreath Builder, Gina K Designs' Foliage Fillers, Elizabeth Craft Designs' Winter Greens die sets and white cardstock. I added color with distress inks (mowed lawn, peacock feathers, tumbled glass, cracked pistachio, twisted citron) applied with mini oval ink blending brushes. I found it easiest to add color leaving the die cut in its corresponding space in the cardstock from which it was die cut. I found some patterned paper scraps to use for the circle and strip. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.