Tuesday 1 October 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #597

We had a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge yesterday. I was travelling and forgot to post yesterday. Here is the new sketch


Here is my card


My card was inspired by the patterned paper from Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad Flora No. 5. I used Gina K Design's Art Stencil Floral and distress inks - dusty concord, festive berries and peeled paint applied with oval ink blending brushes. I used a Pink & Main Layered Circle die to die cut the circle. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You Stamp Set, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I found some solid color cardstock in my stash that matched the colors and cut them to size. I adhered all the pieces to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

We'd love to see your takes on our sketch in our gallery.


Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.