Tuesday 1 October 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #478

Hey Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next fortnight, our challenge will be


Here's my card


For my card, I used supplies that I received from Scrapbook and Cards Today's Celebrations Delivered virtual event, held February 2024. I used stencils, dies and a cover plate we received as part of our kit. I used the layered stencils of the candles and added colors with distress inks - shaded lilic, mermaid lagoon, mowed lawn, carved pumpkin, abandoned coral, cracked pistachio and mustard seed applied with oval ink blending brushes. I die cut the candles using the die provided. For the background, I used the cover plate with some light gray cardstock, which I cut down to 3 3/4'" x 3 1/4". For the sentiment, I used another die we received in our kit with gold mirrored cardstock. I glued everything in place on a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your birthday cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.