Tuesday 2 July 2024

Try A Sketch On Tuesday ~ Challenge #650

It's time for a new challenge at Try A Sketch On Tuesday. Here's our new sketch


Here's my take on the sketch


I looked through my stash for a stamp set with small stamps. I chose STAMPlorations' Coffee Petites stamp set. I stamped four of the cups with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock, making sure that I left space between the images for the circles. I added color with Copic markers - BG23, C1, E33, E50, V05, YR02. I used circle punches - 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2" to cut out the circles. I arranged the circles on a beige tone-on-tone patterned paper A2 panel. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentiment with PinkFresh Studio's Ocean Breeze ink. I die cut the sentiment using a My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die. I glued the sentiment strip to a strip of teal cardstock and adhered all the pieces to the panel. To complete my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors and warm theme of your birthday card... pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute take on the sketch - love the cups and mugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.