Monday 22 July 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #587

Happy Monday Crafty Friends! A new challenge is starting at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch


Here's my card


For my card, I used the Beautiful You stamp set which I received as part of the Crop & Create Delivered March 2022 kit. I stamped the image on 140 lb Strathmore watercolor paper and added distress inks with a bit of water and a brush to get the "watercolor" look. I used mustard seed, carved pumpkin, picked raspberry, candied apple, ripe persimmon, twisted citron and mowed lawn distress inks. I smooshed the ink on a plastic place mat and picked up the color with a wet brush and loosely painted the image. I trimmed the panel to 3" x 3 3/4" and adhered it to a pink A2 card panel. I stamped the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set on a scrap of orange cardstock, which I trimmed into a rectangular sentiment strip. I then glued it in place and adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.