Monday 8 July 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge ~ Challenge #585

Happy Monday! We have a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch.


Here's my take on the sketch


For my card, I used Hero Arts' I'm a Puffer for You stamp set. I stamped the fish with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - R22, R32, R35, V15, V17 Y17, YR04 and fussy cut the fish. For the background, I used STAMPlorations' Placid stencil with cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon distress inks applied with oval ink blending brushes. I used a Kat Scrappiness' Mini Slimline Embossed Edge craft dies to cut down the stenciled strip. I used the same die set to die cut the mini slimline panel from white cardstock. I used mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass applied with oval ink blending brushes to add color to the outer edges. The sentiment was from the same stamp set and was stamped with Gina K Design's Blue Raspberry ink. I glued all the pieces down and adhered the panel to a white mini-slimline card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.