Tuesday 9 July 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! ~ Challenge #472

Christmas in July? Why not? I don't think it's too early to start on one's Christmas cards. If this appeals to you, won't you join us for our next challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Here's my card


For my card, I started with an A2 panel of 100 lb bristol because I thought I might mist the background. I started with My Favorite Things' Oval Extraordinaire stencil. I cut a scrap of printer paper with my Creative Memories' 12" decorative trimmer which I used as a mask for my background. I added tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon distress inks with an oval ink blending brush "above" the hill. I lightly spritzed the "sky" for a bit of a mottled look. For the snowman, I used Paper Smooches' Swanky Snowdudes stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers C1, RV23, V15, YR04. I fussy cut the snowman and glued him in place. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Christmas cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute snowman... I have regretted not getting the stamp set when I had the chance! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gorgeous CAS design, Sue - so cute!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.