Sunday 7 July 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #269

Ready for a new challenge? We have one at AAA Cards. For the next two weeks, our challenge is


Here's my one-layer clean and simple card


For my card, I was inspired by these cards by Mindy Eggen


I started with Pink and Main's Mask It Circle and a white A2 card base. I added color with Gina K Design's Turquoise Sea, Passionate Pink, Sweet Mango and Wild Dandelion inks, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I removed the stencil/mask and stamped the palm tree, bird silhouettes and sentiment using Lawn Fawn's Life is Good stamp set. The palm tree stamp is actually just an outline so I colored it in with a black marker to also make it appear like a silhouette. 

We'd love to see your Clean and Simple creations in our gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.