Sunday 21 July 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #270

If you like making clean and simple cards or if you'd like to try making a clean and simple card, we have just the challenge for you at AAA Cards. We have a challenge starting now and here is our inspiration


I was inspired by the sketch and not so much by the shark - LOL! Here is my card.


I started my card by masking a 2" strip on the front of a white A2 note card. I added color with Gina K Design's inks - Sweet Mango, Passionate Pink and Turquoise Sea applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then stamped the silhouette using Gina K Design's Friendly Silhouettes stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I removed the masks and stamped the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental and Versafine Onyx Black ink to complete my one layer card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

4 comments:

  1. love your sunset like gradient, so clever and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool blend, I love how light the colours you have used, great restraint with the blending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful sunset/sunrise!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.