Saturday 20 July 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #263

We have a new challenge starting at Addicted to CAS. Our code word is


Here's my card



I started with some kraft cardstock. I then randomly added some tone-on-tone color with brushed corduroy, gathered twigs and ground espresso applied randomly with oval ink blending brushes. I then die cut the wreath using a Elizabeth Craft Designs' Twiggy Things die. I die cut several flowers using scraps of white cardstock and Elizabeth Craft Designs' Florals Mini's dies. I added some color with distress inks - wild honey, carved pumpkin, picked raspberry applied with mini oval ink blending brushes. I die cut the centers of the flowers from the left over tone-on-tone paper that I had cut the wreath from. I used Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty Greetings and gold embossing powder for the sentiment on a natural A2 card base. I glued the wreath and flowers in place to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by the word "NATURE" in our gallery.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.