Tuesday 9 July 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Scrappy Tails & Glitter

Hello Crafty Friends! Our challenge at Die Cut Divas is

ADD SOME GLITTER

Our sponsor this month is Scrappy Tails. They will be giving our winner a e-gift card valued at $25. Thank you Scrappy Tails for your generosity.


Here's my card


For my card, I used Scrappy Tails' Flower Shop stamp and die. I stamped the potted flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - BG13, G94, RV23, V05, Y15, YG63, YG67, YR04. I used Simon Says STAMP's Domed Arches Masks and tumbled glass distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush for the "window". I placed the potted plants on the window ledge. Of course, it was at this point, I realized that the challenge called for glitter. I added a bit of glitter with a glitter gel pen to the centers of the flowers and a small strip of glitter paper for the window sill. For the sentiment, I ink blended a scrap of white cardstock with the same tumbled glass distress ink and cut it as a background to the sentiment, which I fussy cut. Thanks to my friend who generosity stamped and die cut these plants and sent them to me!

We'd love to see your glittery and sparkly cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

3 comments:

  1. Just love your glittery window sill, Sue - perfect with your sweet flower pots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I would never have thought of creating the window sill within the arches. Quite creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.