Sunday 30 June 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ End of June Challenge with Elizabeth Craft Designs

Our challenge, ending later today at Die Cut Divas is

"Your Favorite Die Cut Shapes"

Our sponsor this month is Elizabeth Craft Designs who will be giving our winner a $25 gift card. A big thank you to Elizabeth Craft Designs for their generosity.


I'm pretty boring. My favorite die cut shape is a rectangle. There is something about crisp right angles and parallel lines that make it my favorite. Here's my card


I again used Elizabeth Craft Design's Fancy Cut-Aways dies for my rectangular A2 card. I ink blended some white cardstock, larger than the size of the die using mowed lawn, peacock feathers and mermaid lagoon distress inks, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then die cut the pretty frame with the vines. I felt it needed something more, so I added some die cut flowers that I die cut with Elizabeth Craft Design's Floral Minis from white cardstock. I inked the flowers up using wild honey, carved pumpkin, ripe persimmon and gathered twigs distress inks, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I arranged the flowers on the frame and adhered them to a light gray A2 card base. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages and PinkFresh Studio's Aquamarine ink. 

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery which closes tonight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.