Saturday 8 June 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #260

Ready for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS? For the next fortnight, our challenge will be


Here's my card


For my one-layer card, I started with one of the stencils from Simon Says STAMP's Simple Patterns Trio set. I added color with distress inks (victorian violet, crushed olive, aged mahogany, pumice stone) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I removed the stencil and stamped the treble clef and sentiment using CASual Friday's Big Treble stamp set. 

We'd love to see your music-inspired cards in our gallery. Please remember to keep your cards, Clean and Simple.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, congrats 💐☺️ thanks so much for your comment
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.