Saturday 22 June 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #261

Hey Crafty Friends! Can you believe that it's almost the end of June, meaning that 2024 is almost half over. When I reflect on the first half of 2024, I'm left wondering if I accomplished anything of significance. Did I help a friend? Did I help a stranger? Did I make the world a better place? Hmm - OK, that's enough of the "deep thought" for today. It makes me aware that I could be doing better. 

Back to the business at hand! We have a new challenge at Addicted to CAS and we'd love it if you joined us.


Here's my "critter" card


For my card, I started by stamping this cute bird using Katzelkraft's Tes Piafs stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - BG05, BG49, Y06, Y17, YG06, YG09, YR04 and fussy cut. I wanted a bit of a background on my A2 white cardbase, so I used My Favorite Things' Oval Extraordinaire stencil with tumbled glass distress ink lightly applied with an oval in blending brush. I added some glossy accents to the bird's eyes for a bit of shine and dimension. I glued the bird, slightly off to the left of the oval. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Birthday Buddies stamp set. 

We'd love to see your "critter" cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.