Tuesday 18 June 2024

Try A Sketch On Tuesday ~ Challenge #649

I get inspired by sketches and love to created cards based on my interpretation of sketches. We have a new sketch at Try A Sketch On Tuesday.


Here's my card


Quite some time ago, I purchased the Mama Elephant Little Cat  Agenda stamp set and dies but haven't used them, until this card. I stamped four cats with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - BG13, BG49, C1, C2, C3, C7, E25, E40, E43, E71, G07, R32, R35, Y15, YR20 and die cut the cats with the coordinating dies. I found some party inspired patterned paper for the background. I used Technique Tuesday's Smirthday stamp set for the sentiment which I die cut with a Simon Says STAMP's Labeled With Love die. I adhered the elements in place and adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and festive birthday card Sue with your little party of kittens! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little critters, they look like they are full of fun... great colors and adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.