Sunday 23 June 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #268

It's a great day to start a new challenge at AAA Cards. Who am I kidding? It's always a great day when you have time to craft! Our new challenge is


Here's my take on the sketch


I flipped the sketch so that my element was in the lower left corner. On a white A2 card base, I added the circles using Simon Says STAMPS' Irregular Dots stencil, some scrap paper for masks and distress inks - cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon applied with oval ink blending brushes. I used the scrap paper to isolate the circles through which I was ink blending. I stamped the silhouette using Catherine Pooler Designs' Wild Garden stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages and the same Versafine ink. Once I figured out what I was going to do, this one layer card came together pretty easily. 

We'd love to see your takes on our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and fab take on our sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab colour combo I really like how CAS this is, it's really cohesive and a fab take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.