Tuesday 25 April 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #604

I got lucky. I chipped a tooth yesterday eating pita chips. My dentist was closed yesterday so first thing today, I called to see if they could squeeze me in. They could! YIPPEE! Then, I wondered if the tooth would be pulled and then I'd need a super, expensive implant. I only saw dollar signs. However, my dentist was able to repair it with minimal pain and expensive. I'm counting my blessings! 

Enough about me. It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.


Optional Theme: brads/eyelets

Here's my card


I started with an old Stampin' Up 6x6 paper pack called Cherry On Top for my color inspiration. I used Hero Arts Pary Confetti Stencil that was part of the Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2022 kit. I added color, randomly, using that stencil on a white A2 card panel with distress inks (saltwater taffy, evergreen bough, fossilized amber, mowed lawn) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I cut strips which I cut into fishtail banners from paper in my color inspiration pack. For the sentiment, I stamped it using Simon Says STAMP's It's Your Birthday stamp set and Concord & 9th's Oceanside and Parsley inks on white cardstock. I trimmed the white cardstock to 3 1/2" x 1 3/4". I adhered the sentiment panel using brads. I dusted off my We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile to punch the holes for the brads. 

Looking forward to seeing how you were inspired by our sketch this week. We'd love to have you add your creation to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.