Saturday 8 April 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ April Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Grab your favorite die(s)! It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies


Here's my card


I decided to go with an inlaid die cut card this month. For my card, I used Memory Box's Aubrey Bloom die set. I used the die to die cut some white cardstock. I added color with distress inks - ripe persimmon and bundled sage and mini oval ink blending brushes. I used the same die to die cut a light blue A2 card panel on the left side of the panel. I stamped the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I trimmed the panel slightly and matted with a royal blue A2 card panel. I inlaid the inked up die cut, applying glue to the "opening". 

We'd love to see how you use your favorite die(s) or maybe a new die or maybe just the die that's been missing that you just found.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.