Monday 3 April 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #519

Happy Monday crafty friends. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge




Here's my card


To be perfectly honest, I didn't know what a step card was. I checked the internet and found some instructions. I think it turned out pretty good, for my first step card. For the critters, I used Your Next Stamp's Bitty Bugs. I stamped the critters on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - B00, BG05, BG72, BV02, BV13, C5, C7, G14, R29, Y15, Y38, YG23 and then fussy cut the critters. For the background, I inked up a white A2 card panel using Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil and distress inks - Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch. I cut the A2 panel into the sizes I needed for the middle panel and two side panels. For the sentiment, I used a scrap of pink cardstock and the same Your Next Stamp's stamp set. I die cut the sentiment using a die from My Favorite Things' Skinny Strips Die-namics. to make the critters feel like they are flying, I attached them to the card using strips of acetate and some glue. 

Here's another photo


We'd love to see your step cards in our gallery. Hoping you're feeling inspired!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.