Saturday 22 April 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #236

We have an awesome challenge starting now at Addicted to CAS.


Isn't the code word great? It sure made me think. Here's what I came up with


I love stained glass windows and when I saw this Cathedral Die from The Greetery, I just knew I had to have it. I die cut the "frame" twice using black cardstock. I glued the two layers together to get a bit of dimension. I then die cut a piece of vellum and colored each piece of "glass" on the back side with Sharpie markers. I carefully kept all the pieces in "order" on my craft table. I chose a light gray A2 card panel as my background. I glued down the window "frame" and then adhered the pieces of "glass". For the sentiment, I used Lawn Fawn's Wavy Sayings stamp set and die cut it out using the coordinating Lawn Fawn's Simply Wavy Banners die set. I popped up the sentiment for a bit more dimension.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our code word this fortnight. Looking forward to seeing your creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.