Tuesday 11 April 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #602

I guess it's back to the grind today after a four day weekend for Easter. It's definitely getting more difficult waking up early to go to work! The night owl in me that has been absent for decades seems to be making a comeback. 

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.


Here's my card


For my card, I combined both rainbow (with the colors I chose) and the sketch. I started with a scrap of 96 lb bristol that I had watercolored with picked raspberry and a waterbrush. I love the different tones of color achieved with watercolor. I die cut it as the base for the gift using STAMPlorations Gift Builder #1 while I used a silver shimmer cardstock for the fun top die cut layer. For the inked panel, I used Pink & Main's Celebrate Stencil with distress inks - picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch and wilted violet. I inked blended each colr on a bit of a diagonal, working to blend the colors where they overlapped. I cut the panel down to 2 3/4" x 4 1/2". For the sentiment, I stamped using Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages on a scrap of teal cardstock which I then die cut using a My Favorite Thing's Skinny Strips die. I attached all the elements on a mid-tone gray A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery. Will you be inspired by "rainbow" or the sketch or both?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.