Tuesday 4 April 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ April Christmas Challenge

I don't know about you but for me, it's never too early to start on Christmas 2023 cards. You may think it is. However, you're going to blink and it's going to be November. At least, it's that way for me. We have a new challenge this month at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge that might get your creative juices going.


Here's my card and I didn't use the optional theme of Jingle Bells.


I love snowmen and this image from Colorado Craft Company's Sweet Snowman stamp set doesn't disappoint. I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white card panel. I made a mask using a large post-it note by stamping the snowman again and fussy cutting it out, extending the ground a little to both sides. I placed the mask over the stamped image. I made a large circle mask, again using a large post-it note and a Sizzix circle die. I placed this around the snowman. I then inked up the sky behind the snowman using distress inks - tumbled glass and blueprint sketch, by lightly ink blending with oval ink blending brushes. I carefully removed both masks. I added the sentiment using Create-A-Smile's Cool Buddies stamp set. I trimmed the white panel slightly and masked with a blue A2 card panel. I adhered the completed panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Christmas cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.