Monday 17 April 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #521

Happy Monday Crafty Friends! We have a new sketch for this week's challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, instead of using strips of colored cardstock, I chose instead to incorporate lines of color using a stencil. I used STAMPlorations' All Swirls stencil and distress inks - wilted violet, blueprint sketch, mowed lawn, mustard seed and spiced marmalade, applied with oval ink blending brushes on a white A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's It's Your Birthday stamp set with Concord & 9th's Dove ink. I matted the wide sentiment with blue carstock to help it stand against the colorful background. I added some die cut balloons using Paper Smooches' Balloons dies and W Plus 9's Whole Lotta Happy dies. I added some silver thread (which clearly came off a spool) for the balloon string. I guess it looks like it's windy! LOL!

We'd love to see your interpretation of our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.