Saturday 8 April 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #235

Hi Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. For the next fortnight, our challenge will be


Here's my card


When I think of a garden, I think of flowers. For my card, I used Simon Says STAMP's Slimline Floral stencil. I used scraps of printer paper to help me keep the colors separate - although there are some places where that didn't work perfectly. I used distress inks - mowed lawn, peacock feathers, ripe persimmon applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used a STAMPlorations' clear sticker from Inspirational #1 Clear Sticker pack to complete my card.

We'd love to see your garden-inspired card in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.