Tuesday 31 May 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #558

It's time - time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch for the next fortnight.

Optional: Pattern Mixing
Here's my card


For this card, I used a stamp set that we received as participants of Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking, held October 1-3, 2021. It's SCT (Scrapbook and Cards Today) Change the World stamp and matching die. I heat embossed with white embossing powder the gorgeous stamp. I then added color with distress inks (picked raspberry, cracked pistachio, mustard seed) and Concord & 9th's Aqua Sky, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then die cut the image. I checked my collection of patterned papers for similar colors and cut them to match the sketch. I guess I did a bit of pattern mixing as I used a variety of patterned papers. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental with Concord & 9th's Dove ink, stamped on a scrap of bold pink cardstock, cut to a fishtail banner. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, what a great use of color and patterns! I really the the effect you created using white embossing powder and blending!! This is sure to give our followers some great ideas for their own cards!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.