Monday 30 May 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #475

It's the start of another week. Grateful that I didn't get called into work today. It was nice to spend a lazy day at home. That being said, it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Here's my take on this sketch


I started with five different colors of cardstock and cut 0.75" strips. I arranged the strips and then glued them to an A2 panel size of printer paper. I adhered the strips so the edges extended beyond the A2 panel and then cut the stripes down to size. I trimmed the panel down slightly so that when glued to a natural A2 panel, there was a small mat. For the sentiment strip, I heat embossed with white embossing powder the word "Birthday" using Honey Bee Stamps' You're a Classic stamp set on a 1.25" wide strip of the blue cardstock. For the balloon, I used a die from Concord & 9th's Pop-Up Par-tay Dies and purple cardstock. I stuck a short piece of silver cord behind the balloon for the balloon string.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.