Saturday 14 May 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #220

Feeling crafty? We have a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. It's my turn to be hostess, so I chose


I have so many floral stamps, stencils and embossing folders. I was difficult to choose what to do. In the end, I chose PinkFresh Studios layering stencils. Here's my card


For my card, I used PinkFresh Studio's Daisy Slimline Frame Stencils and distress inks (kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, evergreen bough, pine needle, dried marigold, carved pumpkin) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then die cut the panel using the matching die, PinkFresh Studio's Daisy Slimline Frame die. I adhered it to a light gray panel. For the sentiment, I die cut the celebrate word using PinkFresh Studio's Scripted Greetings dies from a scrap of white cardstock. I added a bit of color using the ink left on my pink oval ink blending brush. I found it easiest to put the die cut back into the scrap of white cardstock to add the color. Sometimes, if you're just using the die cut, it may curl or bend or move when you're ink blending. I find that it's somewhat protected by the piece you die cut from when added color. I adhered the sentiment in the center of the panel and added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle. Here's a close-up


I adhered the panel to a white slimline card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your clean and simple "flower" projects in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.