Tuesday 17 May 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #556

Hello Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. For the next fortnight, the challenge will be


Here's my card


I think that it's quite obvious, that I did not use the sketch portion of our challenge, but rather the technique portion of our challenge - die cuts/cutting. For my card, I used Concord and 9th's Grateful Blooms stamp set and die set, which I received as part of Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking Event - October 1-3, 2021. Using the dies, I used three colors of cardstock (Concord and 9th's Honeysuckle, Sprout, Aqua Sky) and white, carefully collecting all the little pieces. I die cut the white piece twice and adhered the two pieces together and then to a light blue A2 card panel. I then adhered and inset all the little pieces using a glue pen. Thankfully, I hadn't lost any pieces. For the sentiment, I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder on some honeysuckle cardstock. I die cut it with the matching die. I adhered the panel to a white card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your creation in our gallery - will you choose the sketch or the technique or both?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, how clever! LOTS of die cuts on your card, but love the result with the inlay technique you used! I have a similar die and never thought of using this technique!!! Thanks for the inspiration... I'm sure our TSOT participants will love your card!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.