Tuesday 3 May 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #554

It's Tuesday, so you know what that means - time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. For the next fortnight, here's our sketch to inspire you


Optional Theme: Floral

Here's my card. I didn't include the optional theme of floral on my card.


Several weeks ago, I participated in the Crop & Create Delivered March 2022 event. One of the classes was given by Taylored Expressions. As part of our class, we received Taylored Expressions Create in Quads Layering Hexagon stencils. I used the stencils with distress inks (bundled sage, peeled paint, evergreen bough, chipped sapphire) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I trimmed one of the panels to 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and adhered it to a royal blue A2 card panel. I heat embossed with gold embossing powder the sentiment, using Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp set on some green cardstock, which I trimmed to a fish tail banner. For the little detail on the left, I used Simon Says STAMP's Eucalyptus Leaves die and some gold cardstock. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Sue, LOVE that dynamic paper, and the colors! That simple gold stem and sentiment is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, what a cool card! Love the stenciling you did for the background, and how you chose cardstock to complement the inks you used!! Thank you for creating a wonderful inspiration card for our TSOT participants! I think the eucalyptus leaves count as "flowers" :-) -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.