Friday 6 May 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ May Stencil Challenge

Hoping that May indeed does bring May Flowers because I'm tired of the April Showers! LOL! It's time for a new monthly challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.


Here's my card


To start my card, I made a mask of the peeking little monster using A Colorful Life Designs' Little Peepers stencil, by stenciling it on a post-it note and carefully fussy cutting the image out. I then started with a white A2 card panel, My Favorite Things' Rectangle Extraordinaire Stencil and STAMPlorations Dots All Over stencil all adhered together with some washi tape. I positioned the post-it note mask along the bottom and to the right. I added color in the center of the panel with distress inks (spun sugar, tumbled glass and shaded lilac) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I carefully removed the Dots All Over stencil and the mask, and placed the Little Peepers stencil over the previously masked area. I added color with lucky clover distress ink and an oval ink blending brush. Monsters are green, right? Isn't it adorable? For the sentiment, I used WPlus9's Beautiful Bouquets: Dahlias stamp set and Versafine Onyx black ink. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your stenciled creations. Won't you join us?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.