Monday 16 May 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #473

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is our sketch which we hope will inspire you.


Here's my card


I made a one layer card. I started with a white A2 card base, Paper Smooches Essential stencil and my 7x7 Wendy Vecchi Make Art STAY-tion. The Make Art STAY-tion is a great tool - a metal plate with grids and magnets to hold the paper and stencil in place. I added color using distress inks (wilted violet, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, salty ocean) applied with oval ink blending brushes, in rainbow color order. For the sentiment, I used Lawn Fawn's Color My World, Gina K Designs inks (bubblegum pink, wild lilac, sweet mango) and my MISTI. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.