Monday 9 May 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ May Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends! We have a new challenge at Die Cut Divas

Our theme for May is ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor this month is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps who will be awarding our winner a $20 gift code. The prize is restricted to US and Canadian participants, only. 


Here's my card


For the background of my card, I used an old CAS-ual Fridays Stamps stamp set called Bold Wishes. I stamped it three times, each time with a different ink color and making use of my MISTI. I put a white A2 card panel flush with the top right corner and placed the stamp, so that it would be in the lowest position on my panel. I stamped with Gina K Designs Blue Raspberry ink. I then moved the card panel down 1" and cleaned off the stamp without removing it from the MISTI. I then stamped with Gina K Designs Turquoise Sea ink. Next, I moved the card down another 1" and cleaned off the stamp again without removing it from the MISTI. Finally, I stamped a third time, this time with Gina K Designs Lucky Clover ink. To complete the background, I then trimmed all the edges of the inked panel slightly to mat with a teal A2 cardstock panel. For the tag, I heat embossed with silver embossing powder and the same stamp set on some vellum. I die cut the vellum with an old CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Funky Square die. I added some silver cord to the tag and adhered the tag to the background to complete my card.

We'd love to see your "ANYTHING GOES" creations. Please remember to use a die cut because we are Die Cut Divas!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Just love your rows of what look like jacks to me - great color combo and I love the sentiment tag atop, Sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job of stamping. I know you used your Misti, but still, never-wracking until it's all done. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever design, and I love the colors you picked!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.