Monday 1 November 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge ~ November Challenge

November, already? It's crazy how quickly the days are going by. New month, new challenge at Rainbow Card Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I started by searching through my scraps of paper for something that was "sage". I found this "old" patterned paper of Creative Memories. Here was my starting point. I cut a piece 2.5" x 5.5". I then die cut some feathers (although, they could be "leaves") using Paper Smooches Feathers die from some sage colored cardstock. For the sentiment, I stamped it onto a strip of natural cardstock using Technique Tuesday's Look Out World stamp set and Bundled Sage distress ink. I adhered everything to an A2 natural card base to finish the card.

We'd love to see your sage-color inspired creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.