Monday 1 November 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #445

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch


Here's my card


I love this time of year. The leaves are so pretty and I love the crunch of walking through the fallen leaves. My card is very similar to this week's sketch. For the leaves, I dusted off my Creative Memories leaf punch, which punches both the oak and maple leaves. I used the same scraps of cardstock for the banners. For the sentiment element, I stamped on natural cardstock using Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink and Simon Says STAMP's Flower Friend stamp set. I trimmed the natural element to 3" x 2.25". I felt that the panel was a bit too bland so I added some leaves using Brutus Monroe's Tree of Kindness stamp set with Hero Arts inks - butter bar, pumpkin pie, raspberry jam, cup o' joe. I found some diagonally striped paper and cut it to 2" x 5.25". I assembled all the pieces on a natural A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.