Tuesday 9 November 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #532

Hope you're ready for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday because it's time for a new challenge! For the next two weeks, we'd love to see what you create with this sktech


Here's the card I created with this sketch as inspiration


I had recently been part of the Scrapbook and Cards Today's Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking event. In our goodie box, we received Lawn Fawn's Frosties stamp set (came out of retirement) and brand new accompanying die set. I was inspired by one of the cards we created during the event. I used some of the elements and created this card. For the larger panel, I stamped using the three snowflake stamp from LF's Frosties stamp set with Lawn Fawn's peacock ink. I stamped both first and second generations mostly along the edges of a white 3.25" x 4.25" white panel. I then used a blending brush to add some more Lawn Fawn peacock ink along the edges. For the smaller 2.25" x 3.5" panel, I stamped a few of the stamps using both Lawn Fawn peacock and sugarplum inks. I again used a blending brush with this time, the LF sugarplum ink along the edges of the panel. I also stamped a few other snowflakes on a scrap of white cardstock and die cut them. I used a silver gel pen to add a bit of shimmer to the snowflakes. For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts Winter Silhouettes stamp set and LF sugarplum ink. I used my We R Memory Keepers corner chomper to round the edges of the sentiment strip. I then used a blending brush to add some LF sugarplum ink to the edges and attached it to the smaller panel. I adhered everything to a light teal A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.