Monday 15 November 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #447

WOW - can you believe it? It's already mid-November. Time is flying by. Seeing that it's Monday, it must be time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Here's my card


I started this card by heat embossing the sentiment circle on a scrap of natural cardstock using Simon Says STAMP's Many Thanks stamp set and gold embossing powder. I then die cut it with a Sizzix circle die. For the leaves on the sketch, I substituted with Simon Says STAMP's Eucalyptus Leaves die and gold cardstock. I picked out some tone on tone papers from my large paper stash and cut them to 1.5" x 4.25" for the blue strip and 1.25" x 4.75" for the yellow strip. I adhered everything to a kraft A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base.

We'd love for you to join us and show us how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.