Tuesday 23 November 2021

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #419

Hello Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This challenge will be an "Any Occasion" challenge.


Here's my card


It's a wedding card. For the "bride" heart, I started by embossing some white cardstock with Provocraft Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I then die cut a heart from the embossed panel with a Memory Box Cherub Hearts die. For the "groom" heart, I die cut a heart using the same Cherub Heart die from both black and white cardstock. I cut the white heart to be the shirt against the black suit. I cut a small bow tie from some black cardstock. I added some adhesive pearls to both the "bride" heart and the "groom" heart. Here's a close-up.


For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Whatnot Sentiments Four stamp set and silver embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment on a light gray A2 card panel. I adhered both hearts on the card panel and then adhered the panel onto a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your "Any Occasion" card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.