Saturday 6 November 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ November Stencil Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.


Here's my card


Do you ever buy something that you HAVE TO HAVE? It arrives and I can't remember what I was going to do with it. Of course, it isn't the only thing to arrive and before you know it, it's at the bottom of a pile. Well, I found this Simon Says STAMP Bouquet of Roses stencil buried under all kinds of "stuff". I decided to ink it up in a rainbow order kind of way. I used distress inks applied with an ink blending tool - picked raspberry, mustard seed, mowed lawn, salty ocean. After removing the stencil, I wasn't fond of the stark white areas so I lightly ink blended to mute the white. For the sentiment, I stamped it using My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Basics and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I die cut it with Photoplay Sentiment Strips Etched dies. I adhered the sentiment strip with a bit of adhesive and adhered the entire panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see your stencil creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.