Thursday 18 November 2021

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Why do I do this to myself? I know that the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is coming and yet, I'm scrambling at nearly the last minute to create something so that I can join in. 


Well, scramble, I did. Here's what I came up with


This was supposed to be a one layer card. I stamped the little cup using STAMPlorations Coffee Petites stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white A2 card panel. I added color with Copic markers - BG10, BG23, R05. I made a mask with a large post-it note and a My Favorite Things Stitched Squares STAX die. I positioned the mask around the cup and added stormy sky distress ink applied with an oval brush. Well, you know what happened, right? My mask wasn't large enough (or I wasn't careful enough) and I ended up with distress ink, where I hadn't intended it. So, plan B. I cut out the square. I decided to mat it with black to make it pop. The sentiment is from Catherine Pooler's For Everything stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Tide Pool ink. I adhered the square, above the sentiment to complete the not-so-one layer card! Oh well, it works, I guess.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.