Tuesday 30 November 2021

Die Cut Divas ~ November Challenge

It's the last day of our November challenge. You have until 9pm Pacific time to join us. There is still time!

SLIMLINE or MINI SLIMLINE

We're happy to have Kat Scrappiness as our sponsor this month. They will be awarding our winner a Kat Scrappiness gift pack, valued at least $25. We thank them for their support.


Here's my card


I started with a white panel, die cut using Kat Scrappiness' Mini Slimline Embossed Edge die - not the largest die, but one size down. I inked it up using PinkFresh Studios Seamless Floral Pattern Layered Stencil and distress inks (candied apple, carved pumpkin, fossilized amber, bundled sage, peeled paint). I matted it on a black panel also die cut using Kat Scrappiness' Mini Slimline Embossed Edge die. For the sentiment, I die cut using Simon Says STAMP's Script Thanks die and some green cardstock. I also die cut the shadow, using Vellum. I adhered both to the inked panel and then adhered the inked panel to a white mini slimline card base.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors for your stenciled background, Sue - love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Beautiful! I love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.