Monday 29 November 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 449

Happy Monday friends! It's time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Here's my card


When I saw this week's sketch, I knew right away what to do. This doesn't happen often to me! I took part in the Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking Event in October and we received the SCT Delivered Exclusive/Photoplay Birthday stamp and die set. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color to the image with Copic markers - B93, BG13, E93, R29, Y15. Truthfully, I had selected the patterned paper for the vertical strip and tried to match the colors as best I could! I die cut the image and then decided to put it on white cardstock - so I guess I didn't really have to die cut it! I matted the main image panel with red to help make it pop. I used a light teal A2 card panel for the background. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Mini Monkey stamp set, stamping on a scrap of green cardstock. I cut the scrap into a small fishtail banner. I adhered everything in place and adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.