Thursday 4 November 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas October Challenge

That big day when the big guy wearing the red suit visits children all around the world is quickly approaching. Have you started your Christmas cards? We have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge that might help to get your mojo going.


Here's my card


Quite obviously, I did not do the optional challenge of "make a scene". I had recently received Create A Smile's Furry and Bright stamp set. Isn't that hamster (or guinea pig) cute. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - B24, BG05, BV13, C5, E02, E25, E33, E50, R05, R22, YG06. I then fussy cut the image out. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto a strip of natural cardstock. I trimmed it to 0.75" x 3". I found some scrap Christmas patterned paper and used a 1.75" x 5.5" strip of it for the "ground". I adhered everything to a light blue A2 card panel, which I adhered to a white A2 card base. I added two adhesive rhinestones on the sentiment strip to complete the card.

We'd love to see your Christmas-inspired card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the Zhu Zhu pets toys that my daughter used to play with as a child. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.