Tuesday 29 November 2016

AAA Cards: CAS Game #78

Joining the current challenge at AAA Cards



Here's my card







I created a 2 7/8" circle mask using a circle die. Then, I covered it with Wendy Vecchi's Stampers Anonymous - intersection Circles stencil. I added colour randomly with distress inks (twisted citron, peacock feathers and faded jeans) with ink daubers. The sentiment is die cut from Simon Says STAMP Thanks die. I completed the card with a few sequins for a bit of shine and added a blue mat.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Love the double masking effect of a two stencils. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely fresh looking card, with beautiful inking. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.