Thursday 3 November 2016

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown

I'm finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit and I'm looking for "my" Christmas card to send to family and friends.

The current challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown is




Here's the sketch I chose - Sketch #14 - February 2013



Here's my card


I started with the cute penguins from Penny Black's Let's Chill cling stamps. I stamped them once with a colour (green, pink, blue) where I fussy cut the toques, ear muffs, scarves and once in black. The snowflake is from Catherine Pooler's Holiday Magic Stamp of Approval box - Funky Flakes Fri-Dies from CAS-ual Fridays. I used a silver glitter paper to add a bit of sparkle to the card. Here's a close-up of the sparkle






Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I think the little penguins are so cute. I do like that this is still quite clean and simple too. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - these penguins are simply darling! You did a super job with this "oldie but goodie" sketch. Thanks for making 52CCT part of your crafting fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.